Antalis’s 2010 annual turnover reached 39.32 million euro, what means an increase of 51% compared with the previous year. 43.64% of the income comes from civil works and the remaining 56.36%, from buildings.
In 2010 financial year, Antalsis obtained earnings before taxes of 2.29 million euro, what means an increase of 15.56% compared with 2009.
The volume of contracts signed by Antalsis in 2010 reached 56.70 million euro, what means an increase of 43.54% compared with the previous year. This increase raises the business portofolio up to 76 million euro.
Antalis’s staff kept an average number of 153 workers, out of which 25% are university graduates. The average age of the staff is 37 years old.